- Animals forgive easily, but never forget what you did and take precautions. [Human beings do the opposite. They forget what you did (good or bad) but never forgive you]
- Animals are loyal.
- Animals are honest. If you don’t like them, they’ll show that, they won’t gossip about you in your absence.
- They don’t judge you.
- They won’t befriend you according to your popularity.
- They’re innocent (I) What they think, they do.
- They’re innocent (II) ever heard of any animal killing someone not for food?
- They have the attitude!
- They don’t just approach human beings and attack them.
- They’re cute!!
This post is about my favorite poem, which was written by Barun Patra. This poem was an answer to one of the questions on quora. Do visit his quora profile, he answers awesome answers btw.
This is the poem
Have you ever thought about weird things? Like, how would a dog react if I try to lick its face? Just like he licks. Maybe he won’t behave differently. After all, he does that too! I tried to find out. I didn’t lick any dogs face, myself, but imagined what would happen.
How would a dog react if I try to lick its face:-
Yesterday, I was woken up by some licks on my face, by my dog. It was gross (according to my mother), but I sort of liked it. After all, it was my dog’s way of showing affection.
Then, after getting ready, I don’t know what struck me, I decided to lick him the same way he did. And I licked him. This was his reaction:-
After that, he stared at me for the long time, suspiciously. He maintained a distance from me.
But I would definitely say, it was not worth it. He tastes ridiculous. Yuck!
PS- it’s purely a work of fiction. I have not licked any dog and surely don’t plan to.
If you want me to write some weird stuff like this, please comment suggestions below .
Life is a journey which goes nowhere. It’s just like temple run, where you run aimlessly just for the sake of living. You collect coins, but you don’t actually need them. You just use them for running efficiently. You just keep running endlessly, as you have no destination. You eventually forget the reason you’re running – a beast(your fear). When you make some mistake, the beast immediately appears to warn you again. Finally you fall into the trap of nature and die. And start all over again…